If this is your first DUI conviction you will realize that life is going to get tough, and I mean really tough, but just understand that your life is not over, nor will it be over. Here are some ideas to help you get through it.
1. Take things one day at a time. You are never going to be able to solve your DUI situation all in one day, so therefore don't think you have to.
2. Choose this experience to add fuel to your fire. Become passionate about your life and how lucky you are to be alive. Use this new found hope to dig yourself out of the hole dui charges first offense and reach the top of the mountain.
3. Learn to ask for help. You were probably drinking with friends the night you got your DUI. Ask for help from your peers when you need it in order to take some of the load off of yourself.
4. Know when you have a problem. Are you still drinking or have you changed your life. Commit to change now in order reach your dui first offense jail time goals or you're going to end up in the same position you were.
5. Understand that you haven't reached rock bottom, because rock bottom is death.